Shipping & Returns
In most cases, we will ship products that are in stock the same day if your order is placed MON-FRI, before 2.30pm GMT. If your order is placed after 2.30pm, it will be shipped the next working day.
We make every effort to ensure that our site has up-to-date information about product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place an order, we will send you an e-mail advising you of when it will be available. If you wish to cancel the order at that stage you may do so. We will take appropriate steps to reimburse any payment you have made in respect of that order.
You should receive your order the next working day after we ship it. Please note an item dispatched via Royal Mail will not be considered as lost before 14 days have expired since the point of dispatch.
Shipments to your delivery address maybe subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges to clear customs must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country so we advise that customers contact their local customs office for further information. Note that international shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
You must read the returns policy before you return anything. Failure to comply with it will cause both you, the customer, and us, VoIPtalk, problems. If you have any questions you can call us on 0845 557 6200.
The following table shows what you're entitled to:
|The item is working and in brand new condition in its original packaging||The item is working but marked, or something is missing||The item is faulty but otherwise in brand new condition||The item is faulty, and marked or not in its original packaging|
|The item is being returned within 7 days of receipt||If you are a consumer you are entitled to a full refund. Businesses are subject to a restocking fee.||Any reimbursement is entirely at our discretion and likely to be subject to a restocking fee.||You can return the item to us and we can give you a full refund, money off your next order, or replacement.||You are entitled to a replacement.|
|The item is being returned more than 7 days and less than 1 year after receipt||At our discretion we may offer you money off your next order.||Any reimbursement is entirely at our discretion and likely to be subject to a restocking fee.||You are entitled to a replacement.*||You are entitled to a replacement.*|
|The item is more than a year old||We can't offer any reimbursement on items being returned after a year.||We can't offer any reimbursement on items being returned after a year.||Unfortunately we cannot replace items of this age.||Unfortunately we cannot replace items of this age.|
All standard delivery charges will be included with any refund. Special delivery or timed delivery charges will not be refunded.
* For items purchased from our Clearance Centre the warranty period is 3 months, not the standard 12 months.
Please note warranty will become void if the unit has been tampered with in anyway, i.e. if the unit has been opened.
If you still are unsure what you are entitled to please call us on 0845 557 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you return an item:
- You must include everything you can (chargers, power supplies, manuals, CDs, packaging, etc must be included if the item is to be considered in resaleable condition)
- Any promotional items you have been awarded as a result of the initial purchase must also be returned, otherwise these will be deducted at full price from any refund issued.
- You must have tried to resolve the issue by contacting us (raise an issue on VoIPtalk Support)
- Do not write on the box or stick labels or tape to it! (This means you cannot write our address on - or stick it to - the packaging of the product you're returning.) Doing this means we have to replace the packaging before we can reuse/replace the product and means we can't class the item as unmarked or in brand new condition.
- You must contact support to complete an RMA. (there's a link at the bottom of this page)
- You must include the RMA number and, if appropriate, a bugtracker issue number in the package you send to us.
- You agree, that in the event that you claim an item is faulty and we find it to be working, you will be charged a shipping fee to cover the costs involved in returning the item to you.
If you're unsure about anything, call us on 0845 557 6200. Otherwise, click here to arrange a return.