Please wait while loading content...
Exceptional Value in an entry level IP Phone
The Aastra 6730i, a new member of the carrier-grade, open-standards
based 67xi SIP portfolio, offers exceptional features and flexibility in
an enterprise grade IP telephone. With a sleek, elegant design and a
compact footprint, this multi-line SIP telephone delivers the advanced
features and performance traditionally found only in higher priced
products. Featuring a 3 line LCD display, the 6730i supports up to 6
lines with call appearances, offers advanced XML capability to access
custom applications and is fully interoperable with leading IP-PBX platforms.
Supported by a host of Aastra configuration options, XML development
tools and continuous product enhancements via software releases, the
value offered by the 6730i makes it is ideally suited for light telephone
use for the small and home-based business applications.
- Up to 6 lines with call appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- XML browser
- Personal directory, Call forward, transfer, waiting, call timer
- Caller and calling line information.
- Callers Log
- Local 3-way Conference
- Intercom with auto-answer
- Paging and auto-answer capabilities
- Redial list, Do Not Disturb
- Programmable number pad speedial. Live dial pad support
- Missed Call Notification
- One-touch call transfer, conference or call park
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Shared call and bridged line appearances
Be the first to write a review.
Need more support? Click on the links below:
Aastra 6730i Data Sheet (pdf)
Quick Setup Guide
Aastra 6730i VoIP Phone configuration instructions
Do you want to find out more about VoIP in general? Check out our VoIP FAQ
VoIPtalk ships products to any destination worldwide. View our Shipping & Returns policy for more information.
Are you interested in becoming a reseller of our products? Contact us now for more information.