DrayTEK 2800VG Vigor VoIP Router Setup
- Connect network cable, power supply and analogue handset.
- After the unit has finished powering up, use the manual that comes with the router as a guide to access the web configurator page via your PC.
- From the main page, click on VOIP Setup and then click on SIP Related Functions Setup to reach the page displayed below.
- On the same page, set up your Account Information as instructed below.
In the SIP section, set Registrar to voiptalk.org In the Ports Setting function set: - Name to your VoIPtalk ID - Password to your VoIPtalk PasswordClick on OK to save your changes.
- From the VoIP Setup page, click on CODEC/RTP/DTMF Setup (see below). From this page, in the DTMF section, select the SIP INFO option. Click OK to save your changes.